Of course I start this blog a touch late into the wedding planning and prepping myself for becoming a wife. To get you caught up we have found a lovely winery located 2 hours away from us to hold the ceremony and reception. The ceremony will be held in front of the vines and should be fairly short and sweet. Afterwards we'll take bridal pictures and the guest will go to the Great Hall for hors d'oeuvres. Soon the party will enter and we'll have our first dance to some song.
We have our Fall invitations picked out and waiting to be addressed. I really love the company we are getting our things from.. They goofed up once but did a good job sending out the right place cards. We are now waiting for our toasting flutes, knife set and guest book.
Early on we booked our photographer, which worked out well because we loved her and we were sure to get her on our date! Recently we met with the lady making our cake. We all agreed on the flavors for all 3 tiers. I was a bit worried since my darling fiance (DF) and I didn't always see eye-to-eye on a lot of other things. We also talked to who more than likely will be our florist. We are eagerly awaiting a quote. Once we figure out that then by the end of the month I hope to have a DJ picked out.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment