Our honeymoon has been taken care of by Fiance's grandmother. due to her having Time-Share or w/e we get a free trip. And of course we pick Williamsburg. We aren't crazy people traveling the world. I'm not a super fan of the beach. Plus this would be in October. but his grandmother is saving us over $1,000! We will check in Oct 4th and stay until the 11th! A whole week! I know we'll hit up Williamsburg Winery and their wonderful tasting that costs $30 and you drink over a bottle of wine. I hope we can also go again to Opus 9 for dinner. We went there last August, and it was awesome. Of course The Cheese Shop! I am getting really exicted about it!
We finally agreed on the flowers, and they will be about $1,400...but things will be beauitful! =)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment